Do diamond members still get free drinks daily at any bar

uncleboo

Hello all  I am a diamond member. And I’ve been searching all over and can’t find the answer to my question so hopefully someone you’re kind enough to assist me last cruise that I went on we were allowed five drinks per day I can’t find it anywhere to say how many drinks you get per day complementary being a diamond member if someone could help me out I have a greatly appreciate it thank you

1 hour ago, uncleboo said:

Hello all  I am a diamond member. And I’ve been searching all over and can’t find the answer to my question so hopefully someone you’re kind enough to assist me last cruise that I went on we were allowed five drinks per day I can’t find it anywhere to say how many drinks you get per day complementary being a diamond member if someone could help me out I have a greatly appreciate it thank you

Compliments of UncleBooBoo.

As a Diamond member you get unlimited water, iced tea, tea & coffee.

• Haha 2

I suspect that you are referring to Royal Caribbean.  If so, as a Diamond member, you are entitled to four drinks per day at any bar.  A Diamond Plus will get five drinks per day.

Note that the cost of each drink must be $ 14 or less.  

Royal has recently implemented the procedure to sign for your free drinks (D,D+ and P).  Since there is no tip associated with this purchase we will tip $1 per drink.  So I put the number of $1 bills in my pocket daily equal to the number of drink coupons we have.  When I run out of money, I have no more free drinks. 

I am no way suggesting anyone needs to tip on these drinks, it is just how we keep track.

Edited by Magicat
  • Like 1