Carnival Liquer Price List

neworleanscruiser

varies by ship and itinerary but generally they have Ciroc, Hennessey Pure White, Johnnie Walker, and a few others I can't recall off-hand. One cruise I was on earlier this year they had a 2-pack of Jack Daniels fifths for $35 or $40 I believe. But the next cruise I was on, didn't see it.

Hennessy Pure White, I believe is only available in the Caribbean, and I wanna say it was $55? Saw people buying by the case. Helps if you have a good idea of the cost back home to sniff out the better deals in the duty free shops. Variety of rum and tequila, more so in the ports.

5 hours ago, mondello said:

Hennessy Pure White, I believe is only available in the Caribbean

I did a birthday cruise with my buddy before covid broke the world and they had plenty of henny pure white, both on board to drink and to purchase, he bought several cases in fact. This was on Panorama. Also met a fella on Inspiration who funded his sailings by buying/selling cases of henny pure white and had been doing it for a while. Never been a only in the Caribbean available thing.   

49 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

I did a birthday cruise with my buddy before covid broke the world and they had plenty of henny pure white, both on board to drink and to purchase, he bought several cases in fact. This was on Panorama. Also met a fella on Inspiration who funded his sailings by buying/selling cases of henny pure white and had been doing it for a while. Never been a only in the Caribbean available thing.   

To clarify, available outside the U.S. for some reason?