Celebration! / Live! / Solo! Dec-4-11-2022...

sid_9169

I'm going to try and fill in the blanks from dinner, where I just couldn't get a decent upload signal. Once the food started coming out, I was trying to photograph and upload, and it just wasn't happening. I decided to just wait until I had a better connection.  The filet was first, and it was amazing.

PXL_20221203_225143527.thumb.jpg.ff197206c65259f45886c3678279537b.jpg

PXL_20221203_225534583.jpg

• Like 14

For the third time today someone asked me to take a picture of them with their phone... And, for the third time I had to make up an excuse not to do it... You never know what kind of germs are festering on some strangers phone...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, sid_9169 said:

For the third time today someone asked me to take a picture of them with their phone... And, for the third time I had to make up an excuse not to do it... You never know what kind of germs are festering on some strangers phone...

When that happens I take a couple of selfies first & then 4 or 5 pics of them. I figure at some point they will will look back at all the pics and say to themselves "Who the he'll is that guy."

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

On 11/30/2022 at 10:34 AM, sid_9169 said:

Last night, just by chance, I ended up catching my all time favorite Christmas show on television: Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer...

PXL_20221130_012147622.thumb.jpg.a7f2a6ef3f8252aff319a7118ee4ddf7.jpg

There's a drinking game where you take a drink each time his nose lights up.  Depending upon your drink of choice and quantity, you may not last the entire program.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I'm a new reader and so far have been entertained by this ummm slightly out of the ordinary review. Looking forward to see if at the end I'm one of the privileged to hit all three 🤭

Let the record show that you were warned...

• Haha 6