I will start with a heartfelt thank you and a request for clarification re seating..

Camelia-

Hi everyone,

A little while ago I asked on behalf of my cousin who was trying to book a flight from Toronto to Barcelona using her aeroplan miles. You gave such wonderful advice which I passed on to her and in the end she ended up booking a flight with TAP Airlines for Nov 10-2023...business class with just a 3 1/2 hour layover in Lisbon. She was super happy and she used less miles as well. 

She's managed to confuse herself (and me) when she checked out her seat. Her ticket tells her that the plane will be an Airbus A321Neo. The seat she chose was 05F.  Is this a lie flat seat? It also looks like there is a seat beside her which she thought was not going to be the case. If it IS a lie flat seat that would mean that, she would have to wake her neighbour if she wanted to use the facilities! (She has only once been in business class on Air Canada where the window seats were all singles so I guess she assumed ,,,obviously a mistake...that it would be the same.)

Unfortunately she booked over the phone and didn't have a seat map beside her when she chose the seat. But I was doing some checking there seem to be so many variations and seating plans  that we're not even sure that she's looking at the right seating plan!! Sometimes too much information from Mr. Google is not helpful and is just more confusing.

I thought this was the best place to get some clarification since you are all so helpful! IF she wanted to change seats..is there a preferred one she should look for on this model plane? 

Once again...your advice and feedback is very much appreciated!

TAP's website states that flight, on 10 November 2023, is operated by A321LR neo. While that can be a bit confusing, my understanding of TAP is that the "LR" portion is the important one. In this case, it does look like this flight will have the lie flats. At least, as of now. 

2 hours ago, Camelia- said:

... in the end she ended up booking a flight with TAP Airlines for Nov 10-2023...business class with just a 3 1/2 hour layover in Lisbon. She was super happy and she used less miles as well. 

She's managed to confuse herself (and me) when she checked out her seat. Her ticket tells her that the plane will be an Airbus A321Neo. The seat she chose was 05F.

2 hours ago, Zach1213 said:

TAP's website states that flight, on 10 November 2023, is operated by A321LR neo.

The flights that match the description are TP262 YYZ-LIS and TP1036 LIS-BCN. The latter is currently planned to operate with an E190. The former flight's seat map shows the following, including 5F currently taken. This matches this layout - https://www.aerolopa.com/tp-32q-lr - which is an LR.

Seat Map Search:
Departing YYZ on 10/11/23 for LIS
Flying TP flight 262 in Business, Economy

A   B   C       D   E   F   
1       X       P       X       P       
2           P               P           
3       P       P       P       -       
4           P               P           
5       P       P       P       -       
        A   B   C       D   E   F   

Seats
Premium Only             P