DBP new sale, cheaper then BF

poocher

After the initial price of $62.99 for the DBP disappeared early in the BLACK FRIDAY sale fiasco, it reverted to its normal $72.99 on sale $77.99 off sale pattern.  I didn’t bite.  Today, a new sale dropped as did my DBP, to $67.99.  Grabbed it for all interested parties and was able to call C&A number (5 minute hold) & get my daughter the refreshment package only.  Lowest I’ve seen since we booked and each cabin had a good amount of OBC so I think we did very well.  Might be worth a look if you passed on the Black Friday sale.

8 minutes ago, poocher said:

After the initial price of $62.99 for the DBP disappeared early in the BLACK FRIDAY sale fiasco, it reverted to its normal $72.99 on sale $77.99 off sale pattern.  I didn’t bite.  Today, a new sale dropped as did my DBP, to $67.99.  Grabbed it for all interested parties and was able to call C&A number (5 minute hold) & get my daughter the refreshment package only.  Lowest I’ve seen since we booked and each cabin had a good amount of OBC so I think we did very well.  Might be worth a look if you passed on the Black Friday sale.

Mine Cruises were running $56.99 Black Friday Sale few wks ago, but I don't drink anyway. I remember during CV shutdown was low as $39, but most those Cruises were canceled

Over the year or so before our Thanksgiving sailing on the Wonder my DBP went from $68 to $72 to the all time high of $78.  During the several "sales" I saw it go from $72 to $78 a week or so before the "sale" and then go on sale for $72.  Then after the sale back to $78 for a couple of weeks and then about a month before sailing $72 where it stayed until we sailed.  It went to $68 for no specific reason for a couple of weeks about 6-8 months prior to sailing date.  As always, there's no such thing as a "sale" just buy it when it looks right for you.     

• Like 1

1 hour ago, poocher said:

I saw that this morning as well for our cruise in January and rebooked.  DH's Feb cruise and mine in March haven't budged.

10 minutes ago, #4'smom said:

I bought on the BF sale for 72.99, does anyone know how I cancel it and rebuy at  67.99?

5 minutes ago, poocher said:

It can be done through the CP but don’t know how.  You could always call.  I used the Crown & Anchor number this morning & only waited 5 minutes for a rep to answer the call.

in the cruise planner page click on your initials on the top right corner and click on order history. Click on view details to see the full order history and they should be something that says cancel

• Like 2