Best Sale Ever Returns

Shelly97060

I booked 5 cruises on the 14th for 2024 Europe. Yesterday I paid $4000 in deposits, not that big of a deal as my 3 Aus/NZ had to be cancelled after Princess cancelled the last one SYD-HKG. This am I go to check my bookings and see $100 deposits and $100pp for balcony rooms and $150pp for mini.

I called right after opening and first agent kept me on hold "trying to figure out what she could do" for around 15mins till hang up. Called back and 2nd agent got me all the OBCs added on the 5 cruises in about 5 minutes. It all depends on who you get.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Z0nker said:

OBC is by room type. $100/pp for balcony. $150 for mini suite best I know. 

From details of promo

Up to $150 Onboard Spending Money per person is applicable to all guests (up to 4) in a stateroom and varies based on stateroom type. 

Of course savings (or lack thereof) with the BSE compared to past pricing will vary depending on what promotion was previously used.

In our case, once the proper pricing was posted I checked the pricing for a B2B we have for next year for 33 days.

The BSE standard price was $598 more than the price when we booked. However, it was $2 less than what was posted the first day of the BSE sale.

1 hour ago, wowzz said:

Wait until 9 or 10 months before the cruise before booking. Princess always price high early on.

(Essex Racer - Fiesta ST?)

Or book now to get the cabin you want and then refare when better pricing shows up.

• Like 3