Casitas on Wonder of the Seas

Been doing my own reconnaissance about the number and location of casitas on Wonder of the Seas.  From my research, I see that there are 10 scattered in 5 zones - all on Deck 16.  

Am I missing any? Can someone that has been on Wonder confirm my recon?

image.thumb.png.8f9c93f2021629b552d0b3f240aa8bae.png

Edited by MichiganMan4

• 2 weeks later...

We were just in casita 3 this week. Casitas 3 and 4 are great because you can keep an eye on your kids as they use the slides, but you’ll have teens constantly walking by to the outdoor teen area. Honestly, there were so many open chairs everywhere even on our fully booked cruise that I wouldn’t book a casita again, especially since you had seating facing into the casita directly across from you and loungers on either side of you. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lbwhite06 said:

Honestly, there were so many open chairs everywhere even on our fully booked cruise that I wouldn’t book a casita again, especially since you had seating facing into the casita directly across from you and loungers on either side of you. 

Welcome to CC.

I color coded them to the actual casita roof color back in April so it would be easier deciding which one I wanted.  We ended up choosing the orange casita in your zone 3 because it was closer to the slides and easier to watch our daughter riding them.  It was pretty quiet over there too.  It's not that it's difficult finding "A" pool deck lounger on a sea day, but it's near impossible to find three open loungers together between the hours of 11 - 4.  So we opt for casitas and we no longer have to deal with the lounger rat race.  We just treat it like a sea day excursion.

20220328134242907_0001.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hope they don't overbook them! Our group of 10 was on Wonder this week and had 2 casitas booked over a year ago. When they moved cruisers from the Harmony (I think) to the Wonder, they let them have the booked casitas and took ours away, notifying us the night before we were supposed to have them! RCI said it was a new IT system problem and they went by the date of the reservation, which is hard for us to believe since we booked them so far in advance. In any event, we should have been notified when we first boarded the ship at the latest, not the evening before we were to get them! Yes, we'll get a refund but this was pretty poorly handled.

Even after that disappointment, a great time on board was had by all and would definitely cruise on the Wonder again!! Cheers!!

• Thanks 1

If the casitas on the  Wonder are anything like the casitas on the Odyssey, IMO not worth it.   I can see families wanting them around the slide area to watch their children, but the ones on the Odyssey were right along the major passageways on deck.  Not private at all.  

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

When do you reserve YOUR specific Casita on Wonder of the Seas? Is it when you first get on the ship, the evening before, or the morning of your reservation? I've heard all three in various posts so I'm trying to get the details about Wonder of the Seas specifically. Thank you in advance about not replying about other ships in the fleet.

• 4 weeks later...