MS Rotterdam Caribbean cruise

cruising oceangal

3 hours ago, Charlene1985 said:

Download the Navigator App and you’ll be able to see the menus.  

This is true only if you are close enough to your sailing date.  for example, I am just under 60 days out, and they are not available.  Nor are the daily activities.

L.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Charlene1985 said:

Download the Navigator App and you’ll be able to see the menus.  

The Navigator app will show you the menu being served the day you check.  I have downloaded the daily menus for the Caribbean for 11-Day cruises on the Rotterdam (same for all ships) and working on the 10-Day menus.  I will begin downloading the 7-Day menus on the Navigator app on Dec 21.  My Rotterdam cruise is at the end of the month and I will have my 7-Day menus before I board the ship.

I will be posting the three menu sets o/a Dec 21st that will cover the Caribbean 2022/2023 season.  In addition, I will be posting my When & Wheres for my 7-Day cruise as well.

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, 0106 said:

@pirate cruiserI like to view the menus so I can schedule my specialty dining.

@Crew NewsI truly appreciate all the useful information you provide on your blog.  When I click on the link”Dining for Specific cruises”. This is what I see.  There is no way for me to view any sub menus.EA0E436D-F68F-4362-A2D1-492F8CC65D21.thumb.png.43ec141de7f54d8ab3e9e23882d8f800.png

Thanks for the info.  This must be an issue for portrait mode phones.  I have added links to make it more phone friendly.

Edited by Crew News
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, cruising oceangal said:

Hello,

Could anyone share any recent Caribbean cruise MDR menus or daily program onboard the Rotterdam?  We are getting excited for our upcoming cruise in January, 2023!  We sailed on the Koningsdam a few years ago and really enjoyed the ship and cruise!

Thank you in advance!

Here is a link to the Caribbean 11-Day MDR menus (all ships) an the first five days of the 10-Day menus are the same.  Note that days 02 or 03 may be Gala Nights depending on the applicable port schedules.  Lido Market posting soon.

Caribbean 2023 11-Day MDR Menus

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crew News said:

Here is a link to the Caribbean 11-Day MDR menus (all ships) an the first five days of the 10-Day menus are the same.  Note that days 02 or 03 may be Gala Nights depending on the applicable port schedules.  Lido Market posting soon.

Caribbean 2023 11-Day MDR Menus

Day 8 and Day 9 are both links to Caribbean-2023-11-Day-MDR-Day-08.pdf

19 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

Day 8 and Day 9 are both links to Caribbean-2023-11-Day-MDR-Day-08.pdf

Thanks for letting me know.  Link has been fixed. 

FWIW The 10-Day menus I am downloading (one each day as my Navigator is changed) match the same first four days of the 11-Day menus.

• Like 1

Just now, cruising oceangal said:

I can only see a sample of the MDR menu on my app.  Thank you Cruise News for your help, enjoy your upcoming cruises and let us know how you liked the Rotterdam! 

It is my plan to do a live thread for this cruise to receive and answer questions for those who will be boarding in the future.  Since this will be my first Rotterdam experience, I will take lots of ship photos, collect every menu/brochure possible, interview crew members, evaluate my excursions, and give my impressions as compared to other HAL ships.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Crew News said:

It is my plan to do a live thread for this cruise to receive and answer questions for those who will be boarding in the future.  Since this will be my first Rotterdam experience, I will take lots of ship photos, collect every menu/brochure possible, interview crew members, evaluate my excursions, and give my impressions as compared to other HAL ships.

Perfect!  Looking forward to your live thread!  Thank you!

8 minutes ago, Cruise Suzy said:

@Crew News Thanks for all you do.

Just paying forward for all those who have helped my cruising experiences.  We are all contributors to the enjoyment of others here.  CC is the collective knowledge and experience that enables members to better plan their cruises. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1