Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

2 minutes ago, allinwonderland said:

That bread pudding looks fantastic. Sad that I don't have any Excel-class trips planned - with the price and instability of airlines these days, just getting to FL adds several hundred dollars to the cost of the trip and a lot of extra stress. 😢

I get it! Excited for Jubilee to get to Texas. I have Glory, Pride, and Dream on the books for now. It’ll do! 

6 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I get it! Excited for Jubilee to get to Texas.

I'm based in AZ, so theoretically could go out of Galveston as easily as I can Long Beach (I keep doing the Panorama because it's a great ship, good ports, and pretty cheap all-in), but also kinda can't bring myself to spend Excel-class money and then have to watch my drinking on the first day because you can't use Cheers 😂 

Panorama just needs to add Shaq's and Rudi's and I'd be over the moon! LOL

Edited by allinwonderland
  • Like 2

Loving this review. This is a great vicarious New Year's review for me, it was just going to be me, Netflix and my rebound covid locked down and hanging out for the night but this is a great addition. Have a great cruise! 

Edited by cruisingguy007
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, cruisingguy007 said:

Loving this review. This is a great vicarious New Year's review for me, it was just going to be me, Netflix and my rebound covid locked down and hanging out for the night but this is a great addition. Have a great cruise! 

Aw man! Feel better buddy! And thanks for the follow!

Edited by TxTeach79
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Milan! He hasn't been on a ship since the shutdown. I thought he was done with Carnival.

He’s the best! He was here Thanksgiving week. He said “I’ve seen you on another ship….” and I told him yeah, I was right here thanksgiving! Big laugh, slapped his forehead, made an amazing drink. The Milan-Melissa one two punch is hard to beat 

• Like 4

Stopped in 88. B got yelled at and threatened by a couple who didn’t believe she had a boyfriend in the bathroom when they tried to take her seat. 

AED72C98-AEED-4319-ABDB-5D3EDBAFEBD5.thumb.jpeg.e5fe1eb0a3834fb39f4b1fe7e1182168.jpeg

unfortunately, the bar was packed, there was no table service, and somehow the piano seats were full of bored sixth graders 

DFC64E77-5AE2-4B67-AF84-7D63B5FC8798.thumb.jpeg.c2e42a86f361b4fc049d015498520f08.jpeg

• Like 2

I told B I didn’t wanna waste NYE drinking hours at a bar with bored kids and no drinks. We left, and angry couple screams “OH NOW SHE LEAVES. THAT’S GREAT.” I might have said something unsavory. B is all angry and fired up now. I’m telling her to leave it be. It’s two hours til NYE. There are jerks everywhere. 

• Like 5