Deja Vu All Over Again! - Mardi Gras NYE Mostly Live - Let's run it back!

TxTeach79

11 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

I told B I didn’t wanna waste NYE drinking hours at a bar with bored kids and no drinks. We left, and angry couple screams “OH NOW SHE LEAVES. THAT’S GREAT.” I might have said something unsavory. B is all angry and fired up now. I’m telling her to leave it be. It’s two hours til NYE. There are jerks everywhere. 

Jerks and drunks. Don’t let it ruin your cruise. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

Hard to hear Kyndall over the PA just now, but I swear she said the big party was in grand central. Everything I’ve seen said it would be on Lido. Who knows. Odds are there’s a party everywhere 

Impossible to fit all 5k on lido and I think there is usually a balloon drop in the atrium or what would normally be said atrium lol.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TxTeach79 said:

He’s the best! He was here Thanksgiving week. He said “I’ve seen you on another ship….” and I told him yeah, I was right here thanksgiving! Big laugh, slapped his forehead, made an amazing drink. The Milan-Melissa one two punch is hard to beat 

I had him on a couple of ships pre-covid. He and Mark used to be an alchemy team. I think I last saw him on Glory in August of 2019.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

Aw man! Feel better buddy! And thanks for the follow!

Thanks, feel totally fine, just got a super faint light pink line showing up and the fam has stuck me in the penalty box until it goes away completely again. It should be gone by tomorrow or the next day, sucks missing out on the festivities this year though. Good call on the haters, not worth the energy, keep it moving and have a good time. Let the haters steam! Party on! 🍹   

• Like 5

1 hour ago, TxTeach79 said:

I told B I didn’t wanna waste NYE drinking hours at a bar with bored kids and no drinks. We left, and angry couple screams “OH NOW SHE LEAVES. THAT’S GREAT.” I might have said something unsavory. B is all angry and fired up now. I’m telling her to leave it be. It’s two hours til NYE. There are jerks everywhere. 

Sometimes ya just gotta let em hug it out! 🤗 

• Haha 2

Not sure that getting a drink is happening. There’s a line on the side of the bar and the folks on the stools are getting ignored. These dudes are swarmed though. NYE is a different animal. Exercising patience. 

• Like 2