Medallion Accessory in Princess Premier package

nattie

Was anyone successful in ordering the included in Princess Premier package Medallion Accessory with actual Medallion in the app? I cant figure this out. The app wants to charge me for the accessory I am picking out.

I guess I'll just have to get the accessory once on board?

I understand the free accessory is a clip that holds your medallion. 
You will still get free shipping of the medallion with either package, provided you are in the US.  I also just read the accessory will be in your stateroom when you arrive onboard.  

From a princess email in the fine print: 

Medallion Shipping and Included Accessory: Shipping will be offered to U.S. residents only and will be shipped via ground shipping. Must book package with ample time for the Medallion to arrive to guest via ground shipping or such package part shall be forfeited. Accessory provided will be determined by PCL in its sole discretion; only available while supplies last. Accessory is not transferrable, substitutable, or redeemable for cash. Accessory will be available in guest’s stateroom once on board. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Calebandtammy said:

Just wondering if anyone has received their premier madallion accessory in their stateroom yet and what it is. 

Has the “new” Premier program even started yet?  I thought the changes went into effect in February. 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Picking up on this thread are there any updates - We are travelling in August with Princess Premiere which shows a medallion accessory as included - But what does that mean Each time I look at an option to complete my ocean ready for example Sport Band it wants ti change me - Is this just a cheap gimmick or maybe something I have to do once onboard ??

1 hour ago, TonyM99 said:

Picking up on this thread are there any updates - We are travelling in August with Princess Premiere which shows a medallion accessory as included - But what does that mean Each time I look at an option to complete my ocean ready for example Sport Band it wants ti change me - Is this just a cheap gimmick or maybe something I have to do once onboard ??

IMG_20230520_085242.thumb.jpg.32f6e6a7098f982c641973d6543e7607.jpg

6 minutes ago, Meekos7 said:

Does anyone know or have a video showing how to put the blue premier  clip around the medallion.It doesn't seem to fit no matter each way I try. Thank you

It confused me at first as well! The medallion will go all the way through the ‘back’ of the clip but cannot pass through the ‘front’ - the clip openings are slightly different sizes. 

Unlike the lanyard that was already attached when I picked up my medallion, the clip does not snap or clamp in. It’s magnetic and that’s how it holds. 

I typically don’t like lanyards - and yet the premiere clip is so large and the actual clip part not very strong (at least on mine) that I may be going back to the lanyard. The lanyard is surprisingly small - both the actual strap and the part that holds the medallion - so not as bad as I expected it to be.

If only they sold a clip / attachment that could be added to the watch band already on your wrist…