Internet question

KKB

DH & I r sharing a plan.

But on NCL even when we weren't officially logged onto the internet, our phones were connected to ship WiFi so we could use the app. This also allowed us to message people on iMessage. (iPhones)

Will that be the same on Carnival?

thx!

Yes.  You will go through the HUB app to log into the internet.  When DH wants to use it, he will do the same and it will give him a notification that the plan is in use on another device and ask if he wants to log out on that device.  At no time do you need to disconnect from the wifi.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Schoifmom said:

Yes.  You will go through the HUB app to log into the internet.  When DH wants to use it, he will do the same and it will give him a notification that the plan is in use on another device and ask if he wants to log out on that device.  At no time do you need to disconnect from the wifi.

Yes, I've done that before.

What I want to know it will iMessage still work on my phone when he is connected to the internet.

Just now, KKB said:

Yes, I've done that before.

What I want to know it will iMessage still work on my phone when he is connected to the internet.

Technically, no.  YMMV.  I have seen some people report that they were able to, but it has never worked for me.

• Like 1