Pinnacle Class Interior Cabins

cruztymer

Do any of the Pinnacle class ships have interior rooms that have a chair with a back on them?  So far, the rooms I have been in only have the stool under the vanity desk, which doesn't give any support to my weary old back.

4 hours ago, cruztymer said:

Do any of the Pinnacle class ships have interior rooms that have a chair with a back on them?  So far, the rooms I have been in only have the stool under the vanity desk, which doesn't give any support to my weary old back.

I hear you! All I can suggest is that you look at the Pinnacle class interior pics on halffacts.Com until you find one, then compare with deck plans for like arranged rooms. 

I believe there are a few interiors on main deck 1 that have a sofa. To be sure, a sofa with poor approach and little leg room - but with a back! Good luck! 

7 hours ago, cruztymer said:

Category I on the Pinnacle Class ships will mostly have a sofa. These rooms are all near center elevator on decks 4-8.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mwj said:

Category I on the Pinnacle Class ships will mostly have a sofa. These rooms are all near center elevator on decks 4-8.

Avoid the ones on deck 8 as they are under the Lido kitchen and noisy.

12 hours ago, cruztymer said:

I get it!  My wife is disabled.  Should we ever choose to get a non-suite cabin, I would have the same concern, but her wheelchair does have a back.

I would ask for a chair with a back and see what they say.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bdd123 said:

I get it!  My wife is disabled.  Should we ever choose to get a non-suite cabin, I would have the same concern, but her wheelchair does have a back.

I would ask for a chair with a back and see what they say.

There is no room for a chair.  The little stool, if not pushed under the vanity is in the way. 

4 hours ago, disneyochem said:

Yes, we were surprised how small the room was.  Never again.

Would it be OK for one person? My wife wants to bring her sister along on our cruise and I was thinking about booking an inside cabin for her. (Aboard Koningsdam.)

Edited by Colorado Klutch