Retreat Embarkation Lounge

BCHappyGal

We are arriving for our cruise from a "red eye" flight - getting into Ft Lauderdale at 5:30am  (UGH) 

Does anyone know how early the Retreat Embarkation Lounge opens? 

I know before our TA we arrived at port early and were seated in the Retreat Embarkation Lounge by 10:30am and there were already people there wwaiting to board.... 

I tried phoning the Retreat Concierge but she did not know!

Thought we would go somewhere for breakfast then go to the port and wait in the lounge...

Have a look at this: https://www.resortpass.com/hotels/marriott-fort-lauderdale-airport?utm_source=google-paid&utm_medium=paid-search&utm_campaign=T_Search_NB-Hotels-Dynamic&gclid=CjwKCAiA8OmdBhAgEiwAShr40zvsN0LcVSK27W4jJvfqzToWUC9OArSHeeoo6RSJHijf8sux7AddUBoCR0sQAvD_BwE

it is the Marriott Ft Lauderdale airport. They have a shuttle and you can grab breakfast use the lounge 

maybe worth just giving them a call and ask to have breakfast and then chill in the lounge.

If you are in BC, I would strongly suggest you fly in a full day before the Cruise, I certainly would not rely on AC out of Vancouver to get me there on time. It would stress me out not to be there the day before. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes I was asking about the Retreat Embarkation lounge at te Ft Lauderdale terminal which is really nice... 

I plan to grab the free shuttle from the airport to the Marriott for breakfast and then go to the port after breakfast...

We have a direct flight Seattle to Ft Lauderdale... normally we fly in at least a day early but as this is a direct flight we should be fine...  I would not cut it this close with a connecting flight... worse case senario is I get the next flight and arrive later in teh day but still in time...