Can I pick up luggage in second port?

Taking HAL cruise from Australia to NZ.Will be travelling around Australia by air beforehand and have an option to leave a bag in Melbourne for a few weeks. Does anyone know if there would be any issue with picking up the bag  and bringing on ship when we are in port of Melbourne on Day 2? 
If no one knows the answer, any tips for how to get in touch with HAL to ask? I can’t find any email or chat function anywhere online.

Thanks!

Is Melbourne an embarkation port (for some passengers) for this cruise? If so, you would be able to take a suitcase on. If it isn't, you would have to take the bag on board yourself and put it through the scanning machine they use for passengers coming back on board after a day ashore.

For me on the HAL home page there is a chat option at the very top.

When I click it says "Unable to connect chat session: There are no agents available to answer your chat at this time." I don't know if that is a time zone thing or whether they don't have any agents at all.

I think that the answer to your question would have to come from HAL.

2 hours ago, Bunny W said:

Taking HAL cruise from Australia to NZ.Will be travelling around Australia by air beforehand and have an option to leave a bag in Melbourne for a few weeks. Does anyone know if there would be any issue with picking up the bag  and bringing on ship when we are in port of Melbourne on Day 2? 
If no one knows the answer, any tips for how to get in touch with HAL to ask? I can’t find any email or chat function anywhere online.

Thanks!

Depends on the size of the suitcase, if it’s a small one and will fit thru the X-ray scanner like they have at the airports it should be ok but if it’s too big and won’t go the scanner you might have problems getting the case onboard