Why is my Elite status not showing in my account or on our reservation?

webecruzin2

I've been checking our reservation and X account both for gty cabin assignment and for our Elite status to show in account and reservation..
Last night I received a strange email (not the usual letterhead) showing from CCI thanking me for confirming my reservation.  It only showed my first name and conf#.
I didn't click on any attachments or links but went to the X website and pulled up my reservation.  I was able to add my CC # which immediately popped up
as Elite but also showed I owed more than 4400.00 and that I purchased travel protection for 538.00.  Both were wrong. 
So I dialed the phone number on the email and it was NOT Celebrity Cruises.  It was a scam.  
I then phoned the real Celebrity and the rep saw the same thing and had no explanation other than it must be a glitch.  After about 15 mins. on hold
he came back saying it was fixed, they had assigned a cabin and I owed no more money.  We changed the cabin to a non-connecting and I receivd the confirmation email immediately.  But now my CC account shows 0 cruises (actually more than 15) and no Elite status. 
Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?  I'll be calling them as soon as they open.  

2 hours ago, webecruzin2 said:

I've been checking our reservation and X account both for gty cabin assignment and for our Elite status to show in account and reservation..
Last night I received a strange email (not the usual letterhead) showing from CCI thanking me for confirming my reservation.  It only showed my first name and conf#.
I didn't click on any attachments or links but went to the X website and pulled up my reservation.  I was able to add my CC # which immediately popped up
as Elite but also showed I owed more than 4400.00 and that I purchased travel protection for 538.00.  Both were wrong. 
So I dialed the phone number on the email and it was NOT Celebrity Cruises.  It was a scam.  
I then phoned the real Celebrity and the rep saw the same thing and had no explanation other than it must be a glitch.  After about 15 mins. on hold
he came back saying it was fixed, they had assigned a cabin and I owed no more money.  We changed the cabin to a non-connecting and I receivd the confirmation email immediately.  But now my CC account shows 0 cruises (actually more than 15) and no Elite status. 
Has anyone had anything like this happen to them?  I'll be calling them as soon as they open.  

There is some system maintenance with captains club

Give it 24 to 48 hours. 

Yes it happened to me too. I posted about it here yesterday.  My tier level on the website  was Classic with zero points even though I am elite.  I was going to call but waited since other people reported having a problem too.  My account is still not fixed today.  I dread calling them so I was hoping they would fix it.

26 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I would wait to call until next week, they do system maintenance and updates over the weekend. It seems are number of folks are finding this error, so hopefully they will get if fixed this weekend.

I'm Elite and my CC account also shows zero.  If you go into your history the points are there for every cruise taken but there is a note to say you cannot view your points balance or status. 

44 minutes ago, webecruzin2 said:

Ok thanks everyone for your replies.  Will wait a few days and not stress about it. 
I know what you mean about calling them Luv2vacation.  It's always a struggle.   

Its all good now and 5 points have been added.