NCL Pearl Storage

realnice46

I’ve been looking at videos of the balcony cabins on the Pearl and other than hanging room in closet I don’t see any drawer storage. Am I missing something? Also where do you put your luggage during the cruise ? It looks like under the bed ?

1 hour ago, realnice46 said:

I’ve been looking at videos of the balcony cabins on the Pearl and other than hanging room in closet I don’t see any drawer storage. Am I missing something? Also where do you put your luggage during the cruise ? It looks like under the bed ?

A google search resulted in many photos of balcony cabins on the Pearl,ufortunately most of them without showing much of the closet.

This photo is from balcony cabin no. 9098 and shows several large drawers plus many shelves next to the closet, so very similar to balcony cabins on other Jewel class ships. And plenty of storage for several large suitcases under the bed.

Balcony Cabin 9098 on Norwegian Pearl, Category SU

Edited by TrumpyNor

There are shelves available for clothing as well as the closet.  If you're an overpacker, you may have some space issues but for the most part, it works well for two people.  Wouldn't want to do it with more than that.

As has been stated, suitcases fit easily under the bed.

We were just in a balcony on the Pearl in December. I'd so often read about bringing the over the door shoe rack but had never done it.  Since we're planning a longer cruise this summer I thought I'd try one out.  It worked beautifully. 

In our cabin there were 3 very small drawers in the desk/ vanity table, and 3 slightly larger ones in the closet below the safe. I used the over the door rack in the closet to store underclothes, socks and rolled gym shorts & T-shirts.  It gave us plenty of room for everything else.

As others have said our luggage fit nicely under the bed.

Have a great cruise!  The ship was in great shape and the crew was wonderful!