What is NCL doing now if you test positive for covid-19 on board?

Turtles06

13 hours ago, Red-Sol said:

All I can think of is NCL is trying now to cover some of their Covid losses through Covid prescriptions. And they said nothing to us as we left about isolating or anything else....they apparently didn't care.

NCL doesn't operate the on-board medical care.

Not saying those medical staff wasn't trying to pad their income, just saying it doesn't go to NCL.

Have to say…some of the comments and attitude here is despicable.  Of course you should live your life- but others get to as well.  If you’re sick, stay away from people, period. If you need food whatever, wear a real mask.  COVID is NOT a cold.  Every infection, however mild or unknown l, ups your chances of significant health problems down the road.  You don’t want this and if you don’t mind giving to others than you’re pretty darn selfish.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, chris1 said:

Have to say…some of the comments and attitude here is despicable.  

Do you have specific examples of these AWFUL posts by awful posters?  I must have missed the post where "that guy" said if he thought he had Covid he was going to crowd into every elevator, crowded show and packed SHOREX bus to share the joy.  Most suggest a level headed approach of staying away from people and minding their own business.  I don't think we have any evidence that NCL demands anything else.

Edited by ChiefMateJRK
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, chris1 said:

Every infection, however mild or unknown l, ups your chances of significant health problems down the road.  

Where on earth did you read this?  In many cases, I believe that it is the exact opposite.  I grew up on a germ-infested farm.  I don't think we washed our hands before lunch.  I never get sick.  The one time I got Covid, I thought my allergies were bothering me.  I only tested because DW was positive.  It turned out to be that 24 hour Covid that barely slows a person down.🤣

Edited by ChiefMateJRK
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, chris1 said:

Every infection, however mild or unknown l, ups your chances of significant health problems down the road.  You don’t want this and if you don’t mind giving to others than you’re pretty darn selfish.  

Think you need a refresher on how the human immune system works. 

Our body is trained how to fight infection by fighting infection.  

By avoiding sickness you're making things worse for yourself in the long run. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3