Port Valet in Los Angeles (San Pedro)

borgerboy@aol.com

I can see the option of booking Port Valet on my App but can’t find how it works. Is this the service where you put your checked luggage in front of your room and don’t see it till you arrive your home airport. We would like to take the excursion to see parts of LA and then arrive LAX for evening flight but it seems to be booked. Thanks. 

What app? Yes, Port valet is a service where your luggage goes on to the airport and gets checked it but it is only available in Seattle as far as I know. A few other ports may have a similar service but LAX does not.

NCL usually offers excursions that end at the airport but they do sell out, you would book them through NCL. You pick up your luggage in the terminal and load it on the tour bus, unload it at the airport and check it in.

30 minutes ago, scottca075 said:

I am reasonably sure there no Port Valet or port valet like service in Los Angeles.

I am curious how Seattle does this, since it was my understanding you needed your luggage with you when clearing customs and immigration.

You don't need your luggage to clear Immigration. And Customs, at least in the US, is not much of "a thing" any more.

I assume this thread started on the NCL board. The OP needs to come back and fill in some of the blanks.