Seems like every time I try to log in, Princess asks me to verify my information...

Stockjock

12 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

They ask if I've cruised with them before, name, e-mail, mobile, all of that.  Not sure why this happens each time or how to get it to go away.

Any suggestions?

Make sure to clear your history and cache.

You should get that popup if you are just searching for cruises or the website. Not if you login first.  

Could be just a weekend usual updating of the website.

I don’t get that.  

41 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Make sure to clear your history and cache.

You should get that popup if you are just searching for cruises or the website. Not if you login first.  

Could be just a weekend usual updating of the website.

I don’t get that.  

Cleared cookies and cache.  Still get that message.  Both from my laptop and from my phone when using the Princess app (it directs me to their website for certain things).

5 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

Cleared cookies and cache.  Still get that message.  Both from my laptop and from my phone when using the Princess app (it directs me to their website for certain things).

So you’re on the App?  
If so, delete the App and install again.

Whatever you do…do not reregister or link any booking.  This can cause a lot of issues.

If you reregistered any of the times, it asked you for information, you may have 2 or more accounts and PCL will have to straighten those out.  Keeping your original account only.

I did just get a technical difficulties when trying to sign in on the website. That’s usually either down or running updates, which is more so on the weekends.

No issue on the App for me.

We have the verification problem for all of our accounts that were first registered on Jan 2, 2023. Our other accounts that were in existence before can get in just fine. Also had issues with the birth year saving as one year ahead of the actual birth year we entered for these 5 accounts. Something is still off with the website, and I have gotten no where with Princess reps. Basically, these 5 users can only access using their booking numbers and can't get into the main princess website.

4 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

So you’re on the App?  
If so, delete the App and install again.

Whatever you do…do not reregister or link any booking.  This can cause a lot of issues.

If you reregistered any of the times, it asked you for information, you may have 2 or more accounts and PCL will have to straighten those out.  Keeping your original account only.

I did just get a technical difficulties when trying to sign in on the website. That’s usually either down or running updates, which is more so on the weekends.

No issue on the App for me.

Pretty sure it's not an app issue, as the app and browser-based versions seem to be messed up.  Plus, looks like they gave my GF a 2nd loyalty number, which isn't the problem (I only have one), but just one more thing to sort out.

16 minutes ago, Stockjock said:

Pretty sure it's not an app issue, as the app and browser-based versions seem to be messed up.  Plus, looks like they gave my GF a 2nd loyalty number, which isn't the problem (I only have one), but just one more thing to sort out.

Website has been up and down all day.  So, I’d just try again tmrw.

Just about every weekend they are updating or reprogramming and of course it affects the Princess App also.

4 hours ago, bcgrad98 said:

We have the verification problem for all of our accounts that were first registered on Jan 2, 2023. Our other accounts that were in existence before can get in just fine. Also had issues with the birth year saving as one year ahead of the actual birth year we entered for these 5 accounts. Something is still off with the website, and I have gotten no where with Princess reps. Basically, these 5 users can only access using their booking numbers and can't get into the main princess website.

I am having the same problem with account I started Jan 1st this year. My birth year was saved as a year earlier than it is. I called them to change it, which they did over the phone and I could see it was corrected during the call. She told me they were having issues with the website.

Logged in today...and it's back to having the wrong year for my birthdate.  🤦‍♂️

• 1 year later...
On 1/15/2023 at 6:55 PM, bcgrad98 said:

Was this ever fixed? I’m having the exact same issue and no agent can resolve this issue. And it takes 2-3 (sometimes none) to get to an agent. 

8 hours ago, Unavailabletracking said:

Was this ever fixed? I’m having the exact same issue and no agent can resolve this issue. And it takes 2-3 (sometimes none) to get to an agent. 

This was fixed for me when I was on Caribbean Princess. One of the staff that sits right outside the Internet Lounge/Library area worked diligently to get it resolved. She even went out of her way to find me on the ship a couple of times to continue helping. It took a full 24 hours to finally get fixed, but she got it done. I wish I could remember her name, but I gave her a glowing review in my feedback to Princes.

But, no, I had absolutely zero progress before I boarded. On-board I felt like a valued customer, on the phone I felt like a nobody.

Edited by Anastas617