Fort Lauderdale Cruise Parking

Wineaux007

Driving to the port the morning of the cruise and not doing the hotel/park/cruise package.  Where is the best place to park where I can just catch an Uber/Lyft/Taxi  to pick up my car following the end of the cruise.  Don't want the hassle of waiting for the parking lot van to pick me up at the end of the cruise.

1 hour ago, Wineaux007 said:

Driving to the port the morning of the cruise and not doing the hotel/park/cruise package.  Where is the best place to park where I can just catch an Uber/Lyft/Taxi  to pick up my car following the end of the cruise.  Don't want the hassle of waiting for the parking lot van to pick me up at the end of the cruise.

https://www.bookparkngo.com/ftlauderdale.php

On 1/16/2023 at 5:18 PM, sdear said:

We have used Park N Go multiple times without one issue.   Didnt have to wait one minute after the cruise..out there ready and waiting.   Much cheaper than the port too.  

Park N Go used to be worth it, but last time I checked they were only $1 less than the port!

On 1/17/2023 at 7:54 PM, neptuno said:

Park N Go used to be worth it, but last time I checked they were only $1 less than the port!

Agree - used Park N Go for years, and were always happy with them until the last cruise in December 2022.  I had to call them at least 2 times as we stood there waiting for a shuttle.  In March I have a 7-night cruise, so the "savings" vs using the port was fairly insignificant.  We'll park at the port and see how that goes.  For longer cruises I'll probably go back to Park N Go, but not if the price continues to increase.  The port price ($15/day) has been the same for many years and there are no additional fees.  Park N Go seems to go up every year.

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1

14 hours ago, wdw1972 said:

Agree - used Park N Go for years, and were always happy with them until the last cruise in December 2022.  I had to call them at least 2 times as we stood there waiting for a shuttle.  In March I have a 7-night cruise, so the "savings" vs using the port was fairly insignificant.  We'll park at the port and see how that goes.  For longer cruises I'll probably go back to Park N Go, but not if the price continues to increase.  The port price ($15/day) has been the same for many years and there are no additional fees.  Park N Go seems to go up every year.

Sue/WDW1972

Good to "see" you here Sue.  We sailed on the Apex last week and parked at the port.  $15/day for parking there.  We walked to/from the Apex terminal easily.  While on the Apex I looked over at the HAL ship and immediately thought of you.  

Jeff

• 4 weeks later...