can't complete health questionnaire

IntrepidFromDC

This is my first time trying to add passport, credit card, health info to my first MSC booking.

I get past the passport and credit card, try to do the health questionnaire but no luck, even though I got confirmation page for passport and credit card.

Help!!!!

Ditto the above.  We cruised Thanksgiving on MSC and we had to print out the Health Questionnaire to be filled out and brought to the port.  It was page 5 of our cruise documents.  It has to be filled out within 6 hours of boarding.  Here is our questionnaire from November:

1839410919_Screenshot2023-01-17at5_51_11PM.thumb.png.f3c44ecc1b7d71c7e72803d276bf3530.png

Edited by APDMOM
  • Thanks 1

We looked for that health questionnaire earlier today [Tues].  We found a link and it showed momentarily before fading back to the web check-in start page?   Did that several times and it appeared and then 'disappeared' [back to that start page]. Everything else went fine [we think].  Yea, we remember from before pandemic that MSC website used to give us fits [still can't access my voyager account].  Wife and I decided that perhaps we can't fill in that health questionnaire until just before embarkation day [we're still 18 days out].   Our TA provided us with a hardcopy questionnaire form, so guess we will just wait until embarkation.  Makes sense as at least one question involves any symptoms in the 'previous 3 days'.

At least it looks like you can log your credit card now online.  Before, you had to do it onboard within so many hours at some sort of kiosk [if memory serves me].       

The health form must be printed out and handed in at the port during check-in.  The form itself says it must be completed and signed within 6 hours prior to embarkation.

Entering credit crad info online really doesn't do anything for you (other then allowing another opportunity to be hacked 😲) since I hear you still have to link your cruise card  to your credit card at the on-ship kiosks within 48 hours of boarding.  Entering the CC info on the web-check-in page MAY make it easier to pre-book excursions & extras before the cruise, but since I've not pre-booked anything I really don't know...

• Thanks 1

On 1/18/2023 at 12:01 AM, Av8tor said:

The health form must be printed out and handed in at the port during check-in.  The form itself says it must be completed and signed within 6 hours prior to embarkation.

Entering credit crad info online really doesn't do anything for you (other then allowing another opportunity to be hacked 😲) since I hear you still have to link your cruise card  to your credit card at the on-ship kiosks within 48 hours of boarding.  Entering the CC info on the web-check-in page MAY make it easier to pre-book excursions & extras before the cruise, but since I've not pre-booked anything I really don't know...

thanks for the info.  Disappointed that we'll still have to log in our credit card once onboard.  It's not that big a hassle, but just something else to have to do and remember.  Now if only there are no towels on the lounges...uh...

8 hours ago, LinRon3 said:

thanks for the info.  Disappointed that we'll still have to log in our credit card once onboard.  It's not that big a hassle, but just something else to have to do and remember.  Now if only there are no towels on the lounges...uh...

We embarked on 1/15 and while I had printed and completed them health questionnaires were not collected for Seascape. 

The cc kiosk was very simple and I waited until day 2 to complete the process with no lines and no waiting.