Cruise Planner - Drink Package Question

BeachTunes

Hello! 

My husband and I booked an "Always-Included" Aqua Class fare which comes with the Classic Drinks Package for both of us. However, when I look at the cruise planner and click on my Order History and scroll down to our drinks package, it only shows my name. For reference, when I click on Le Petit Chef, which I reserved online, it shows both of our names. Looking again, I see that my name is the only one listed for basic WIFI as well.

I'm expecting both my husband and myself will receive the drink package and WIFI so I'm not terribly concerned. Just wondering if this merits a call to Celebrity to clarify or if this is the norm until check in/boarding. (I'll call if I have to but would rather not spend the time on hold! LOL!)

Thanks everyone for helping with all of my random questions. This forum is helping bide the time until the cruise and I appreciate everyone's feedback and commentary very much! 

1 hour ago, CruisingNole said:

Same experience with an upcoming sailing. No indication that I have a drink package or wifi included. Both are actually still an option for me to purchase. I wanted to upgrade to premium drink package but see no way to do so. Guess I will have to call.

This really isn’t uncommon.

They often do not unpack the components of the AI package until right before the cruise, but if you call, they will do it immediately and then you’ll see the change reflected in your online options. 

Odds are you will want to call to do the upgrade anyway, as you can’t get the Captains Club discount online…

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mark_T said:

This really isn’t uncommon.

They often do not unpack the components of the AI package until right before the cruise, but if you call, they will do it immediately and then you’ll see the change reflected in your online options. 

Odds are you will want to call to do the upgrade anyway, as you can’t get the Captains Club discount online…

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. This will be my first Celebrity sailing. I used my loyalty match from Royal and when I log into my celebrity account via the website I can see the match but in the app it says “loyalty status not available” or something along those lines. We are about a month out from sailing so I think I’ll give it another week or so before calling about that and the AI package. Thanks again.

As long as your invoice from Celebrity shows the AI included items, and when you check in you should see CALL on your sea pass. We always take a copy of the Celebrity invoice with us on the cruise just in case something doesn't show up.

• Thanks 1