Diamond & Sapphire D740/741 balcony odors

HaveDogWillTravel

I have read all the old reviews of these cabins (early 2000’s to 2013) and saw while many had severe garbage odors on the balcony some reported none. I am hoping folks with more recent experience will report on the presence or absence of odors from the huge vents between these aft facing premium balconies. Thank you in advance for sharing your after the restart experiences.  

Having just spent 30+ days in D741 on the Sapphire I never noticed any odors on the balcony.   The only drawback to the cabin is the large beam on one side of the balcony.   We knew this going in as it is labeled partially obstructed.  
Would definitely sail in this cabin again.

70514D68-94FE-429B-87AC-E5E6EF0C904D.jpeg

@kiwimumthank you so much!  Totally don’t mind the beam. Wow 30 plus days. I wish DH liked to sail as much as I do. I’d love to spend that much time at sea!  

Looks like you have a tall table? 

I have a hold on D740.  Some of the older posts have suggested that one side might get smells while the other doesn’t. Hopefully we get more folks with experiences post restart.  These are great cabins and I’m hoping the issue from years ago has been resolved. You have given me hope!!!