What is your favorite ship snack hack for port days?

Normajean999

55 minutes ago, Eli_6 said:

I think that depends on where you are debarking.  Not all ports are foreign countries/ports from your embarkation port. 

If your cruise ends at a US port, there are definitely signs saying you are prohibited from taking fresh food off the ship and into the US.

49 minutes ago, shipgeeks said:

If your cruise ends at a US port, there are definitely signs saying you are prohibited from taking fresh food off the ship and into the US.

Not all Carnival cruises embark/debark from US ports...

On 1/20/2023 at 5:36 PM, jdevine said:

We have brought zip lock bags and had sandwiches from deli. 

That violates agricultural laws in pretty much every country in the world.  Depending on where you are and if you declare it or not you could end up with a $10k fine.

• Like 3

On 1/20/2023 at 6:38 PM, Normajean999 said:

Catalina Island. No worries we can eat up before. I’m don’t normally eat until later in the day. But all good. I’ll be sure to bring a few snack bars then. I was going to tell the teens they can get ice cream or a goodie but don’t plan on real food until Ensenada. We need tacos and churros for sure!

Just an fyi - there is a cute corner walk up window “Island Donuts” in Catalina besides being a bakery it also has the “Pineapple Dole whip” just something you don't see too often outside of Disney. Plenty of places to eat we saw as buzzed around on golf cart, there is also a Vons supermarket for snacks- we bought bag of tortilla chips while there to go with salsa from Blue Iguana. Just put salsa aside in canin before they close.