Current Pearl MDR Menu

sixesandeights

10 minutes ago, sixesandeights said:

I tried to search this but had no luck.  I have a trip booked in March and just heard NCL has the same menu every day in the MDR now.  Does anyone have the current Pearl MDR menu?  I could only find one for the Primera.

Only the Prima has a single MDR menu. At this time all the other ships have a rotation of menus as has always been the case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/26/2023 at 12:07 PM, sixesandeights said:

I tried to search this but had no luck.  I have a trip booked in March and just heard NCL has the same menu every day in the MDR now.  Does anyone have the current Pearl MDR menu?  I could only find one for the Primera.

I believe only the Prima has the same menu daily. Other ships, including the Pearl, will rotate them daily. Here's a selection from 2022: https://profcruise.com/norwegian-dining-and-restaurant-menus-2022/

30 minutes ago, SeekingKillerWhales! said:

I believe only the Prima has the same menu daily. Other ships, including the Pearl, will rotate them daily. Here's a selection from 2022: https://profcruise.com/norwegian-dining-and-restaurant-menus-2022/

Is this the menu for all smaller ships?  We are going on the Gem and would the menu be the same?  It's an 11 day cruise so would day 8 start at 1 and so on...?

5 hours ago, cruiseat50 said:

Is this the menu for all smaller ships?  We are going on the Gem and would the menu be the same?  It's an 11 day cruise so would day 8 start at 1 and so on...?

Menus (on most NCL cruises) can rotate differently from ship to ship and sailing to sailing.

Therefore, do not count on seeing exactly the same line-up as shown in the link!