Specialty dining reservation process

Jimmy 1

We have 1 specialty dining meal for 2.

When i go to book it allows me put up to 8 people with no charge..i dont understand how that is.

Reason i ask is that we have 2 young adults on 2 reservations (they havent created app logon yet) and if i can book for 4 without being charged i would but im  not  sure .

Thank you

Yes you can indeed book a table for up to 8 people online. The system assumes those who are dining with you have the same package as you. When you then actually go to the restaurant the hostess will ask how each of you is paying so they’ll clarify at that time who has the package and who doesn’t or if indeed you all have the package.

Ps. If you are booking an a la carte restaurant they wouldn’t in any case ask for any charge upfront because they cannot know what you’ll eat. 

Edited by European_CruiseGirl
  • Thanks 1

Does anyone know if you can reserve Teppanyaki and not be charged if you have the FAS dining credits? I know you can with a-la-carte, but can't remember about Teppanyaki. I'm planning on upgrading to FAS plus if we can reserve ahead of time, but want to make sure first. @BirdTravels - I feel like you would know the answer to this!

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

Does anyone know if you can reserve Teppanyaki and not be charged if you have the FAS dining credits? I know you can with a-la-carte, but can't remember about Teppanyaki. I'm planning on upgrading to FAS plus if we can reserve ahead of time, but want to make sure first. @BirdTravels - I feel like you would know the answer to this!

Absolutely you can. You just have to make sure that you book it first.

The guide in my signature, whilst quite out of date, covers this bit fairly well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

Yes, by making sure that is the first restaurant you book.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ggTexasGal said:

Yes, by making sure that is the first restaurant you book.

12 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

Absolutely you can. You just have to make sure that you book it first.

The guide in my signature, whilst quite out of date, covers this bit fairly well.

Thank you both! So I already booked Cagneys using the FAS credit. If I now upgrade to FAS plus for the additional credits, would I need to cancel Cagneys before booking Teppanyaki?

27 minutes ago, ceilidh1 said:

Thank you both! So I already booked Cagneys using the FAS credit. If I now upgrade to FAS plus for the additional credits, would I need to cancel Cagneys before booking Teppanyaki?

I think if you call NCL, they can fix it for you so you don’t need to cancel 🙂

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ceilidh1 said:

In @KeithJennersignature, he provides a complete guide to booking specialty dining. 

• Like 1