United Kingdom AMEX Cashback offer Celebrity Cruises

westscot

I’m hoping someone in the U.K. would be able to clarify this if they’ve taken up a similar AMEX cashback offer. My AMEX is currently offering £150 cashback / credit back to statement for single transactions of £1000 or more with Celebrity Cruises. Offer to be used by 31/03/2023 as far as I am aware. I intended on booking a Celebrity Cruise anyway so this would be a nice bonus for me. However, I only planned on paying the inital deposit of £150 per person (ie total £300) to begin with. The total trip cost itself is looking to be around £6500 or so for us both. Is there a way I can make a single payment of the minimum £1000 by the end of March for this trip, in order to qualify for this AMEX Celebrity Cruises cashback offer?

1 hour ago, westscot said:

Is there a way I can make a single payment of the minimum £1000 by the end of March for this trip, in order to qualify for this AMEX Celebrity Cruises cashback offer?

If you hit the 'Pay Balance' option in your reservation there will be the option to select a different amount to the full balance...