Bookings Are Open

Keith1010

My TA called this morning and was #33 in the queue. After 20 minutes she had only moved one number in the queue so decided to use their call back feature (not losing her place in the queue). She received a call back 3 hours later and we have a reservation on the new Junior Crystal Penthouse Suite from Barbados to Miami in 2024. Amex was charged but confirmation expected much later due to volume. We are so excited. Hang in there and be patient. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, InsGuy3 said:

My TA called this morning and was #33 in the queue. After 20 minutes she had only moved one number in the queue so decided to use their call back feature (not losing her place in the queue). 

Yes let’s all spare a thought for our TA’s today

They have an unenviable role today - great to be booking but a challenging task 

I take my hat off to all Travel Agents who are looking after us today 

Edited by Stickman1990
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, oakridger said:

@TER777 Maybe Jack thinks since you have so few previous Crystal Cruises you wouldn't be interested??   

😉

~Nancy

The funniest post of the day 

I think many of us know that Ter777 has the most cruises on Crystal of ANYONE (bar none!) on this board - and this is how new Crystal treat her - the irony 

Is it a case of the squeaky wheel getting all the attention? I hope not! 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Texas Tillie said:

My travel agent said that when she booked the $500 they quoted my correct email address to her. Since then, nada. Never got the one about the bookings opening or anything else. Decided not to get paranoid!😜

Patty

+1

Patience is a virtue.

Rome wasn’t built in a day (but Fresno was in ‘bout an hour). 

• Haha 2

On 2/1/2023 at 5:01 PM, InsGuy3 said:

My TA called this morning and was #33 in the queue. After 20 minutes she had only moved one number in the queue so decided to use their call back feature (not losing her place in the queue). She received a call back 3 hours later and we have a reservation on the new Junior Crystal Penthouse Suite from Barbados to Miami in 2024. Amex was charged but confirmation expected much later due to volume. We are so excited. Hang in there and be patient. 

My TA received the confirmation at noon today. All seemed to be okay except on our cruise from Barbados to Miami our Transfers were from Marseilles and Lisbon upto 50 miles. Their website for our Junior Crystal Suite says transfers are for complimentary for upto 100 miles. TA trying to straighten this all out. She did say they answered right away at noon today. 

• Haha 1