Checking in for sister

borgerboy@aol.com

I’m treating my sister to a cruise and we live in different parts of the country.  She doesn’t have easy access to a computer or printer. She does everything on her phone. So when our 21day check-in arrives this Saturday would it be feasible for me to check-in for her while I have her on the phone?  I know she needs a photo, but can she take it and send it to me?  We’re meeting in Miami the day before the cruise so I can attach her bag tags then. Any other things I should consider or be aware of. Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

5 minutes ago, borgerboy@aol.com said:

I’m treating my sister to a cruise and we live in different parts of the country.  She doesn’t have easy access to a computer or printer. She does everything on her phone. So when our 21day check-in arrives this Saturday would it be feasible for me to check-in for her while I have her on the phone?  I know she needs a photo, but can she take it and send it to me?  We’re meeting in Miami the day before the cruise so I can attach her bag tags then. Any other things I should consider or be aware of. Thanks in advance for any assistance. 

Yes, check-in is easy.  Have passport info and credit-card ready.  You have 21 days to get it right.

• Thanks 1

I'm checking in for my brother this weekend. I have pictures of him and his passport. We are using the same emergency contact information and everything goes on one credit card. If you have her send this information to you she might not even need to be on the phone with you.