Some newbie questions

Maplemoose

First time Celebrity cruiser sailing on Summit in May. Have done research but some questions remain, especially with lots of changes lately and lots of out-dated websites. We are not getting the all-inclusive deal so that leads to a few queries.

1- Can I presume tap water is free and drinkable at all the bars and restos?

2- What would the average price of a domestic draft beer be? Mixed drink eg. rum and coke.?

3- Can we get a table for 2 with some privacy in the Cosmopolitan for dinner if we arrive at opening time? Most 2 tops seem crowded together.

4- Where does the tender come ashore in Martha's Vineyard? Is it Oaks Bluff? 

5 - There are excursions listed for all ports but MV. Is that because X has not been stopping there? 

6- Are the outdoor movies of recent vintage? 

All for now. TIA

Would really recommend getting the Celebrity App-  Go to dining and then to Bars -

You can see the menus and choices

Soft drinks -  $3.00

Beer - Vary -  Bud 6.50  Miller Lite $6  Stella Artois $10 Heinken $7.50

Cocktails -  $9 and Up

There are some 2 tops with a bit of privacy along the entrance but most are maybe 1 foot apart.  You may be able to grab one but they are in demand

In app Select a current cruise for Summit  and under Daily Planner -  unfilter for all you will see the schedule and what is being played.

On a recent cruise they had Chance Encounter, Legacy Peak,  Joyride, Pirates of the Caribbean: on Stranger Tides    Not really sure if they are current as I don't watch movies.

Tap water is drinkable and free. 
Domestic beer $7-8, soda $ 4.

Rum & coke about $9

add 20% gratuity to all of them 

You can get a table for 2, how much or how little privacy who knows.

Can’t help with MV.

These are the prices in the app for our upcoming Summit cruise.

Edited by jelayne

2 hours ago, Maplemoose said:

First time Celebrity cruiser sailing on Summit in May. Have done research but some questions remain, especially with lots of changes lately and lots of out-dated websites. We are not getting the all-inclusive deal so that leads to a few queries.

1- Can I presume tap water is free and drinkable at all the bars and restos?

2- What would the average price of a domestic draft beer be? Mixed drink eg. rum and coke.?

3- Can we get a table for 2 with some privacy in the Cosmopolitan for dinner if we arrive at opening time? Most 2 tops seem crowded together.

4- Where does the tender come ashore in Martha's Vineyard? Is it Oaks Bluff? 

5 - There are excursions listed for all ports but MV. Is that because X has not been stopping there? 

6- Are the outdoor movies of recent vintage? 

All for now. TIA

Was curious if you have see all the recent threads about all the differences in services lately?...Are you past final payment?

Edited by TiredofTheGame

OP here. Yes, I have been browsing some threads that deal with changes, I am big on NCL and they seem to be out-changing everybody and not in a good way. Final payment on the 14th of Feb.  and cruise on May 15th so that is probably why no excursions for MV show up. I am most curious to see where we tender to and to whether it is close to Oak Bluffs  to decide whether to book an excursion or play it by ear when we get off the ship. There seem to be a lot of local tours that may be more bank for the buck from Oak Bluffs. Thanks for your advice, everyone.