Enchanted Princess Crown Grill Bar

CRLess

Got home last Saturday from a wonderful 10 days on the Enchanted and cannot say enough about the two bartenders at the Crown Grill Bar...Jun and Prakash.  Jun had us in stitches with his card and bar tricks, and Prakash's take on the Lemon Drop Martini with the muddled lemons in simple syrup was fabulous.  We had our pre-dinner cocktails there every night.  Don't miss them if you are on the Enchanted any time soon!  Tell them Chris and Brenda sent you.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, CRLess said:

Got home last Saturday from a wonderful 10 days on the Enchanted and cannot say enough about the two bartenders at the Crown Grill Bar...Jun and Prakash.  Jun had us in stitches with his card and bar tricks, and Prakash's take on the Lemon Drop Martini with the muddled lemons in simple syrup was fabulous.  We had our pre-dinner cocktails there every night.  Don't miss them if you are on the Enchanted any time soon!  Tell them Chris and Brenda sent you.

Thank you for the heads up! 🙂

14 hours ago, CRLess said:

Another thanks for the head's up! I leave Tuesday on Enchanted. I usually go to Bellini's because I've been on a few cruises with Leonard and he's a doll. I'll have to try Crown Grill bar...I have rez for dinner there on the 9th ;

44 minutes ago, buckeye7 said:

I didn’t realize you could go to this bar without a dinner reservation! So you can access the bar every night? Can you get appetizers at the bar?

Thanks!

It is a bar not a restaurant. It is next to the Crown Grill but separate   There is usually music in the evening and is available to anyone but had a very small bar area

• Like 1