Saint Greg's Magic Super Bowl cruise - Live - February 11-19

Saint Greg

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Well since I got off of Magic I’ve booked two cruises. I added a Jubilee cruise for next summer before the prices get like they are this summer.

For this summer Carnival is out of the range I want to pay for inside rooms on their cruises and their ships so I opened up to all lines. I was close with RCL and Princess but I ended up booking another Alaska cruise this time with NCL. This time Seward to Vancouver. Here is a sneak peak of what’s to come with that.

AlaskaEx.thumb.jpg.9b7fd133b0eb4432f2de9fdd6c093bab.jpg

That’s what I’ve booked since I got off of Magic. But it’s been three months since I got off of Magic…and it’s another  three months until Alaska.

There’s no way I’m going six months without a cruise. So keep your head on a swivel. I’ve crossed over to NCL. Could be anytime, anywhere. I’ve opened up to the entire world of cruising. When my next cruise thread goes up I’ll post it here so just make sure you’re subscribed. 

Yay!!  DH and I were just chatting about NCL for Alaska so this will be great!! Thx!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/11/2023 at 3:22 PM, Saint Greg said:

Definitely the biggest room I’ve been in. The TV feels small. But nothing like…uh…who was it who just had it like the tv was at the other end of a bowling lane? It’s not that bad. It’s like half that bad.

EAE221C4-2F37-4D87-A4C2-272A9C2C5B91.jpeg

That was me lol 

• Like 1