Houdini and Carousel shows on the Meraviglia

jansarts

Months ago I purchased tickets for each show for my grandson and  myself. At the time the agent had no idea how to set the time,  said try the reception ,but was able to get a different night for each show,.  Just got my e-tickets today ,  both shows are on the same day now.. Does anyone know where I go upon embarkation to set the time and date. i assumed it would be the shore excursion, but I'm sure someones knows.. Thanks in advance.

On 2/4/2023 at 5:38 PM, jansarts said:

Months ago I purchased tickets for each show for my grandson and  myself. At the time the agent had no idea how to set the time,  said try the reception ,but was able to get a different night for each show,.  Just got my e-tickets today ,  both shows are on the same day now.. Does anyone know where I go upon embarkation to set the time and date. i assumed it would be the shore excursion, but I'm sure someones knows.. Thanks in advance.

On the Meraviglia you need to go to Ocean Cay Restaurant to make reservations for the Carousel shows. Was just on the ship 4 days ago. Personally, was not impressed at all with the shows. We preferred the main theater shows.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jansarts said:

Thanks, but is it reception or shore excursion desk or somewhere else?

Onboard now, and they actually have a desk next to reception to schedule that is open in addition to the Ocean Cay scheduling. 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, mowogo said:

Onboard now, and they actually have a desk next to reception to schedule that is open in addition to the Ocean Cay scheduling. 

Same for us in October.  As you face the reception counter, the small desk is on your right.  They made our reservations on line very quickly.

• Thanks 1

Just off the Meraviglia, yesterday.

we did book seats to the Houdini show thru the Concierge in YC.

both felt that we had lost an hour, that will never get back!  DH wanted to leave during, hahahahaha. We were in front row. Sooooo bad and not what you will be expecting.

if you wish to see it, suggest you purchase tickets before you board as 12$ lose better than 18$ lose (each) hahahahahahahah. ;((((((

3 hours ago, Postcards said:

Just off the Meraviglia, yesterday.

we did book seats to the Houdini show thru the Concierge in YC.

both felt that we had lost an hour, that will never get back!  DH wanted to leave during, hahahahaha. We were in front row. Sooooo bad and not what you will be expecting.

if you wish to see it, suggest you purchase tickets before you board as 12$ lose better than 18$ lose (each) hahahahahahahah. ;((((((

Glad to see someone else felt the same as us! We did not like the shows at all and felt as though we are in a minority when mentioned it. I thought they were horrible. I was definitely expecting more on the trapeze lines than what they had.