2 and 6 yr. olds, recent coki visitor feedback or alternatives

nimbex1970

Thanks in advance.  I am familiar with St. Thomas, but never looked at the beaches from a child's needs point of view (that's what I need help with). Looking for; no drop-offs in the water, few waves/current with facilities like bathrooms and food. We normally do Coki/Coral world as adults, don't care about it being busy, but looking for alternatives and feedback of what you all think would be better for the kiddos.  

15 hours ago, Ms411 said:

Secret Harbor, but arrange transportation back to ship. I always see families with small kids, but for non guests chair rentals and shade are limited. Good restaurant, not the beach bars like Coki.

We stayed there for a week, but it was 10 years ago.  Thanks so much for the reminder.  Its a beautiful small cove, perfect for the little ones.  

I'd go to Megan's Bay, very calm and shallow, no drop offs and good food bath room options.

I will be there with DW week of 3/11 sailing.  No kids but I'd take me 2 1/2 Yr old grandson for sure.  Take a taxi and just let them know when you want to go back.

You can/should  bring your own swim support wear for the children  

Have fun  🙂