Dining Room Menus

jordanaire

43 minutes ago, twoshay said:

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the menus are not appearing in my app.  I double checked to make sure I have the most up to date app. We are sailing February 27th on Liberty of the Seas.

Check all the DRs in the Main Dining tab.  My shows the 3 MDRs on Oasis + MTD, but only one of the MDRs has menus.

15 minutes ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Check all the DRs in the Main Dining tab.  My shows the 3 MDRs on Oasis + MTD, but only one of the MDRs has menus.

No menus for any dining room or specialty restaurant. I deleted and then reloaded the app. Bummer. It would be nice to see the menus.

I'm on the  Feb 22 Serenade sailing - the only menus I can see in the MDR are the kids menus but someone that is onboard now has confirmed that they are using the new menus. She also said that her app also only showed the kids menus until they were onboard.

1 hour ago, twoshay said:

I don’t know if it’s just me, but the menus are not appearing in my app.  I double checked to make sure I have the most up to date app. We are sailing February 27th on Liberty of the Seas.

29 minutes ago, Amberle3 said:

I'm on the  Feb 22 Serenade sailing - the only menus I can see in the MDR are the kids menus but someone that is onboard now has confirmed that they are using the new menus. She also said that her app also only showed the kids menus until they were onboard.

You have to check this weeks sailing in the app to view the current menu.

Go to  'select a different cruise' in your profile, (the little head and shoulder icon in the app) then ' browse our ships', then select the ship you are on, then select this weeks sailing.

Then go to dinning and menu. You should now see the current menu 

1 hour ago, twoshay said:

They will show under this weeks sailing in the app (see my post above) . They should be similar 

• Thanks 1