Cruise Price

Darfun

16 hours ago, Darfun said:

Is there any websites or apps that monitor the cost of cruises. There is a 4 day cruise onboard the volendam on May 6, 2023 that i am interested in. But hoping the cost comes down on it before I book. I have been monitoring the price but instead of checking the website every day I would rather have a alert set up for it. I contacted my PCC and the price he gave me wasn't any better then the website.

I find if I visit the HAL website and view a specific itinerary I suddenly start receiving private fares… which include that itinerary.  If you delete cookies on a regular basis you will need to log in so the system can “see” you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, crystalspin said:

Maybe "short cruise". Here is the itinerary in question:

https://www.hollandamerica.com/en_US/find-a-cruise/L3P04A/V319.html

If I were in the position to be able to hop on a cruise at those prices, I would do so in a heartbeat!!!   

Get a Vista Suite and you are still paying much less per night than you would in a nice mid priced hotel.  Plus, you get food included!  Take Ocean View and it will be like paying for a Motel 6 per night. Still a very nice room, with a view and food, for $100 a night.  Go for it!!!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

If I were in the position to be able to hop on a cruise at those prices, I would do so in a heartbeat!!!   

Get a Vista Suite and you are still paying much less per night than you would in a nice mid priced hotel.  Plus, you get food included!  Take Ocean View and it will be like paying for a Motel 6 per night. Still a very nice room, with a view and food, for $100 a night.  Go for it!!!

Recent stay in a chain hotel Indio, Calif (of all unscenic places) was $200 a night. It did include a good, self-serve breakfast and free wi-fi. But we did have to bus our own table.