Upgrade fairy visted

ibarrio

Panorama- got an offer to move from Balcony #9452 to Cloud 9 Balcony #14239. The upgrade is $264... on the fence about it being worth it. Anyone stay in a Spa balcony and is it worth it? 

Edited by ibarrio
forgot info

12 minutes ago, mamiamjo said:

We've stayed in the Cloud 9 Balcony once. If you plan to use the spa it might be worth it to you. 

I wasn't planning on it but I'm thinking my wife would use it. I read that balconies on the 14th do not have shade. That would be great for nighttime but horrible during the day (cruise is in June) 

1 hour ago, ibarrio said:

Anyone stay in a Spa balcony and is it worth it? 

We are not spa people, but due to a weird turn of events, ended up in a spa cabin on Panorama, and figured we might as well try it out. 

The cabin itself was great (very quiet area) but we would never pay extra for it because we really didn't use the spa (so then it was just like any other cabin). 

We tried the spa for about 30 minutes one day, but it was just too crowded for us (except on port days). 

On our cruise, we missed a port, so there were only 2 days when the spa was kind of quiet.  Otherwise it was pretty chaotic, but I'm sure that varies from cruise to cruise.

1 hour ago, ibarrio said:

Panorama- got an offer to move from Balcony #9452 to Cloud 9 Balcony #14239. The upgrade is $264... on the fence about it being worth it. Anyone stay in a Spa balcony and is it worth it? 

Certainly is worth it.  It is usually very quiet and if the ship has the heated loungers in the spa, they are lovely

17 hours ago, ibarrio said:

We have been offered almost the same upgrade and it has been going on for 3 weeks. My wife and I have the same thoughts as you. The room are the same size, the spa level has no roof on the balcony, we won't use the spa and we are currently center ship which we like. We are just staying where we are. But for someone that would be a good offer.

• Like 1