E Check Payment for Excursions

Camden lady

If you use E Check to pay for your excursions, do you need to pay after each selection?  Or can, you chose several and then pay for all at once?  I know if you use a credit card you need to pay for each one individually to make sure you have them but not sure how it works with the E Check?   Thanks in advance for any insight into how that one works.  

10 minutes ago, Camden lady said:

If you use E Check to pay for your excursions, do you need to pay after each selection?  Or can, you chose several and then pay for all at once?  I know if you use a credit card you need to pay for each one individually to make sure you have them but not sure how it works with the E Check?   Thanks in advance for any insight into how that one works.  

When you select your optional excursions they are placed in your basket. You may select as many as you like and each is placed in the basket. When you pay what in in your basket is up to you. Paying the high demand excursions immediately is suggested by many people on CC because having it in your basket does not guarantee your reservation. In any case, when you pay for what is in the basket is when you actually are guaranteed a reservation.
BTW this is true for credit card or e-check so I’m not sure of why you think it’s different.

Edited by OneSixtyToOne

7 minutes ago, Camden lady said:

E Check is the same as the credit card in that you can bundle several excursions or pay individually.  However you aren’t confirmed until it’s paid for. So do excursions individually if they are really important to you.  It is quicker to use E check because it is taken directly from your account like a debit from your account.  It can be set up ahead of time whereas the credit card info has to be put in at the time of purchase.  It does not use your credit card on file for on-board purchases.  E check also gives you a slight discount if I remember correctly.  

2 hours ago, oskidunker said:

Would not do this if there is a problem later and you need to dispute the charge it is impossible or very difficult b

We always use e-cheque for excursions. We have cancelled some and the refund is in our bank account within a couple of days. 

• Like 4

I not referring you or viking cancelling. If something goes wrong and viking wontvrefund, you can dispute with credit card and get money back.I had to cancel a cunard cruise and had to dispute with credit card as Cunard  was not refunding in a timely manner. 

• Like 1