contact for Silversea

TR1963

Hi, I am writing out of desperation.  I have had some issues with Silver Sea cruise line and am trying to contact anyone in the organization. I call the general customer service number and they tell me to e-mail guest relations.  I email guest relations and no one responds. I am told that guest relations has no phone number and there is no supervisor for me to speak with.  Does anyone have any specific contact numbers or emails that they would be willing to share?  I would be so grateful?

4 hours ago, TR1963 said:

Hi, I am writing out of desperation.  I have had some issues with Silver Sea cruise line and am trying to contact anyone in the organization. I call the general customer service number and they tell me to e-mail guest relations.  I email guest relations and no one responds. I am told that guest relations has no phone number and there is no supervisor for me to speak with.  Does anyone have any specific contact numbers or emails that they would be willing to share?  I would be so grateful?

You only had to look a bit harder to find your answer.  This title is on the next page.  As you also don’t say what country you are from, @mysty has kindly listed a few contact emails.

Does anyone have an email address for reaching Silversea Customer Service?

On 3/1/2023 at 6:40 PM, TR1963 said:

Thank you for your help

Were you able to make contact and get whatever issues or problems resolved?  Phone numbers are all fine and good to have but it’s results that count.

• Like 1