Freedom Dining

rooney9

Will be in the med on Reflection in May.I have chosen Freedom Dining and read that I can pre book a table.Can I only book day to day or can I book for say three evenings in advance.

3 hours ago, rooney9 said:

Will be in the med on Reflection in May.I have chosen Freedom Dining and read that I can pre book a table.Can I only book day to day or can I book for say three evenings in advance.

You can book Select Dining for each night but cannot do every night at once.  Book your choice, go back to 'Dining' and book again the next night and time.  Wish the system would allow to just indicate each requested night at one time instead of backing out.  I book on my laptop, never tried on the App.

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Like 1

Many times all of your preferred dining times will already be full  when you try to reserve on the app so that you are only given choices very early or very late for a "reservation" in select dining. You can just show up at the time you want to eat and they will accomodate you, but be aware that wait times have been very long recently on many sailings. Even with a reservation you may have to wait. 

Two weeks ago on the Equinox, which we booked only 60 days out, we were unable to get select dining reservations for our preferred dining times. We had 30 - 45 minute wait times each night if we arrived between 6:15 and 7 pm. Wait times were less if we arrived at 8 pm.