Shuttle between ships

gorb

9 minutes ago, gorb said:

Does anybody know if there is a shuttle service in Fort Lauderdale between the Reflection and Beyond berth locations?

There was a shuttle from Beyond to Reflection that made stops at other Celebrity ships so I would assume there is.  Your best bet is to go to Guest Services/Retreat Concierge and inquire with them and get your names on the list. 

Go to Post #324 on this threat to read about their shuttle experience going from Beyond to Reflection this past weekend. 

We went from the Reflection to Beyond on 2/26/23. They directed us to which shuttle to take.  I think we were put on the next FLL airport shuttle and dropped off at the Beyond berth before the bus headed to the airport for other passengers.  It was free and super easy.  

We went from the Reflection to the APEX in Feb. 2022.  We waited forever (over an hour) out side standing for some open seats on a big bus to the airport that dropped us off at the Apex.  That said the entire transfer operation was a mess, no one was in charge, there were no buses to load onto, and everyone who had paid go to the airport also waited a long time.  We wished that we had just forgotten the "free" shuttle and taken a ride share for under $10 over to the Apex.  There were 4 of us.

We also wished that we had waited on board longer relaxing and drinking coffee in El Bacio ( or in our case the suite lounge) instead of standing  in mob outside.  Keep in mind that the doors at the other terminal will probably not be open and you will be standing in another line even if you are in suite.

Just a different opinion of the "free" shuttle.

15 hours ago, joetop2467 said:

We used the free shuttle from Apex to Reflection.  Some perks and some issues.  The perks are that it's free and picks you up right outside the terminal.  The issues are that we had to ask at least six people outside the terminal until we could find someone who actually knew where to send us.  Then when we got to the other terminal we had to disembark the bus and wait outside until standard boarding began.  There is no waiting area for side-to-side passengers.  If the weather is bad you're in trouble, and if you have to make a nature call there is one porta potty.  Keep in mind this was the situation at the Reflection terminal - it is possible it is better at the E class terminal but I don't know.  So my advice if you do this as Ship Traveler said is to stay onboard until you absolutely have to leave.  Worst case scenario you miss the bus and have to take a very inexpensive taxi ride to the other terminal (you can't walk).  My memory is a bit vague on this but I believe we had to pre-advise Guest Relations (or in our case the Retreat Hostess) that we needed to use the shuttle, rather than just showing up.  

Edited by phoenix_dream