Kennedy space centre excursion on April 26/23

K and S

There are two shore excursions that visit the Space Centre, and I assume that you are taking the one that ends at the airport. Based on the description of the excursion, and on my own time visiting the Space Centre, I wouldn't worry about stress. 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, K and S said:

If the ship docks at 8 AM and the excursion bus picks us up at 8:30 AM will they wait for us if we run late? Thanks for getting back to us with the info. 

Most excursions will wait a reasonable amount of time for stragglers, but if you wander off the ship an hour after the scheduled departure time, don't be surprised if the bus has left without you.

11 hours ago, K and S said:

If the ship docks at 8 AM and the excursion bus picks us up at 8:30 AM will they wait for us if we run late? Thanks for getting back to us with the info. 

Yes. But it may not wait that long. We had booked a cruise line tour of San Juan many years ago. It was scheduled to depart at 9am. Ship was late and didn't get cleared until after 9am. We were told to disembark immediately and the bus would wait. With everyone trying to get off, disembarkation took longer than usual. We arrived as the bus was pulling out. Major argument to get a refund.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm doing it on the 26th of May. Our return flight was changed twice and it was starting to feel like we would be cutting it too close to get to the airport on time so I decided I would stay an extra day. We are staying at the airport hotel so this tour is perfect for us as we will be able to have our luggage taken care of for the day and then since we are being dropped off at the airport after the tour that takes care of our transportation to the hotel. I'm super excited about it! 

• Like 2