Dog House & Gluten Free?

8 hours ago, lasekeye said:

This is our first sailing with Royal Caribbean.  Will I be able to find GF at the Hot Dog venue?

Also depending on what ship your going on. We were on oasis and my mum is gluten free. In the buffet the chef made her gluten free meals on request. His name was Jamie and he was fantastic. 

1 hour ago, FamilyCruiserUK said:

Also depending on what ship your going on. We were on oasis and my mum is gluten free. In the buffet the chef made her gluten free meals on request. His name was Jamie and he was fantastic. 

On cruise ships there are allergy free kitchens, just meet with the dietary manager, all meals can be ordered in advance, ships have a stock pile of gluten free items like bread, rolls, pasta, cookies, pancakes, waffles, English muffins… 

Dog house has gluten free but you have to ask them as the buns are kept frozen until requested then warmed. The gluten free meats are also normally available but again, most times you have to ask. In very busy ships it can take some time to get what you want, but we have gone early and told them

what we wanted and at the time we showed up to pick up they were available, warm and tasty, along with gluten free sides.

• Thanks 1

yes, the doghouse has gluten free buns and meats and sides. Each ship handles it somewhat differently based on demand, but if you ask, they will get and prepare for you. The buns are frozen, and I believe they are made by UDI, but there are other suppliers also.