Teatime on Caribbean Princess?

Froufie

Have not cruised Princess in a long time - wondering if they still have teatime ?  On all sea days?  If someone knows can you please tell me time and venue on Caribbean princess?  Any other details (or pics? LOL) greatly appreciated.  Thanks 🙂

7 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Elite tea is delivered to staterooms around 3pm, same time as tea in 6th deck MDR. Available all sea days 

Thanks - there are two dining rooms on 6 - Coral and Palm - would you know which one?

2 minutes ago, jaycruising said:
4 minutes ago, Froufie said:

Thanks - there are two dining rooms on 6 - Coral and Palm - would you know which one?

It will usually always be the one Center ship… but will say in the patter for sure. 

Center ship MDR = tea

Rear ship MDR = Grapevine Wine tasting one sea day

When we were on the Emerald Princess, they actually had scones and jams and similar tea type deserts available at the buffet area.  Just happened to walk through and notice it, so we would return on other sea days around same time to see if they were offered.  Just a nice way to enjoy the tasty treats without the tea if you would like. ☺️

On 3/11/2023 at 8:10 AM, Ombud said:

Elite tea is delivered to staterooms around 3pm, same time as tea in 6th deck MDR. Available all sea days 

What is Elite tea? Have not cruised Princess in many years.

Elites can have high tea delivered to the stateroom on sea days. Finger sandwiches, scones & cream & jam / marmalade,  sweets. Heres what I accepted on Alaska voyage .... they delivered 5 or 6 trays but I'm a solo so I had them omit a lot.

Screenshot_20220630-164121_KeepNotes.thumb.jpg.5a14fc20efac329aa2b90c2845a33e36.jpg They added homemade pralines on a Panama Canal trip. 

4 minutes ago, RedIguana said:
12 hours ago, Ombud said:

Elites can have high tea delivered to the stateroom on sea days. Finger sandwiches, scones & cream & jam / marmalade,  sweets.

Would that not be Low Tea, not High Tea

6 trays total.  Only took a picture of what I plated up for the afternoon snack.

Thought low tea was meat pies, pickled salmon, cold cuts, bread and butter and jam whereas high tea was cream cheese finger sandwiches, scones with trimmings, and petit fours. But I could be wrong. 

45 minutes ago, Ombud said:

Thought low tea was meat pies, pickled salmon, cold cuts, bread and butter and jam whereas high tea was cream cheese finger sandwiches, scones with trimmings, and petit fours. But I could be wrong. 

My understanding was it was the reverse, but I am just a clueless dude from the U.S. I'm not even sure the British would consider what I drink (Twinings) as tea 🤪.

• Haha 1