Carnival Account

mantle

I booked 3 rooms for 3 families -  3 in room. All are linked . Never traveled with group before 

Should the adults who are not the listed as lead person create a Carnival Account - does that trigger a VIFP? Does it save time at check in and enable you to enter credit card at check in 

What about a teenager who turns 18 the day before cruise, I plan on her using my credit card - should I create an account for her.

Doubt a child needs an account - correct - If not - can you still list a credit card so they can get sodas etc. at check in 

Lastly I am listed as managing all 3 bookings/rooms - see all 3 rooms and people in the manage bookings section

Does that inhibit those people from doing anything, The main person in each of the other 2 rooms have their own account.with VIFP #, and sign in.  

Most importantly will I be able to pick the arrival time for other other 2 booking #s when I book mine so we get the same arrival time. Or does each room/booking # have to log in and select time.

They can go back in and complete the check in process 

When you do the online check in, you select a funding account for each person separately.  The process will go through each person, and you do not need to do anything in advance.

This has nothing to do with creating a carnival.com online account.  Completely separate. No need to create Carnival.com accounts for anyone.  Won't do anything, won't save time.

I am managing multiple rooms for the first time, also. But, from what I've read here, you can pick the arrival time of the other bookings you are managing, so you can pick the arrival time of all 3.  However, you do have to do them sequentially, so, I guess it is possible that the time you select for the first one you do may not be available for the second or third.  

I have heard that when you go in to ‘check in’ you should go directly to choosing arrival time and do the rest later.  You could do this for each person/booking so hopefully you could all get the same time.  When you add your payment method, it should ask you if any others on the booking are included.  EM

• Like 1

My recommendation is to set everyone up with a cash account during check-in, and at some point between check-in and embarkation you can always go back in and add credit cards if they want (or they can do that themselves onboard at the kiosk or guest services).

Yes you can skip through most of the check-in process just to nab an arrival time, then go back and complete the rest later.

I’d encourage computer literate adults to get their own carnival accounts and put their booking number in under manage cruises so they can look at excursions/cheers packages/pictures /that sort of thing. You’ll still be able to see their account as well and “check in” and choose their arrival time and also double check anything else they might have filled out. I did have my kids download the hub app prior to leaving so ready once on board but didn’t create them carnival accounts. 

Clarification please - while in my account, after i choose arrival time for my room, can I choose the arrival time for the other two rooms

or do I have to sign into their accounts