Different boarding time, same reservation and room

TACMS

6 minutes ago, TACMS said:

My adult daughter and I have a different boarding time on our set and sail.  Will they allow her to board with me at the 10:00 slot? She has 11:30.

Yes, the fine print says something the the effect of "arrive with your entire party". At most embarkation points they aren't checking boarding times anyway so you shouldn't have a problem.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TACMS said:

My adult daughter and I have a different boarding time on our set and sail.  Will they allow her to board with me at the 10:00 slot? She has 11:30.

Keep in mind you have a check-in time, not a boarding time. Your 10 AM time is not the time you will board the ship. For most cruises from US ports boarding usually starts around 11 AM, although there are a lot of factors that can impact when boarding actually starts. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Keep in mind you have a check-in time, not a boarding time. Your 10 AM time is not the time you will board the ship. For most cruises from US ports boarding usually starts around 11 AM, although there are a lot of factors that can impact when boarding actually starts. 

And the OP can either wait to board with her daughter or simply wait and arrive at the same time as her daughter.  No penalty for sitting in the waiting area or showing up later than check in time.

9 hours ago, PhillyFan33579 said:

Yes, I’m aware…I just typed the wrong wording.  Thank you.