Crown Princess - MiniSuite 2023 - Curtain??

toronto.gal

I am getting conflicting information on the mini-suites on the Crown Princess in 2023.  Do they have a curtain to divide the sleeping area from the sofa?  We are travelling with a baby, and the curtain would be a big help.  I know all Royal and later ships have curtains, but cannot determine about the Crown.

TIA.

Judy

The Crown did not have curtains in 2017, and in dozens of cruises on PCL I have never seen cabin divider curtains on a Grand or Super Grand class ship.

Suggest you look for a "live" from the Crown thread and ask a current passenger for confirmation

Video tour from 2021 Crown D329 - no curtain divider

Cabin tour starts at 4:06 (minute:second).

Edited by tcdcruiser

13 hours ago, Shelly97060 said:

On crown now and can confirm no curtain.  Also can confirm magnetic hooks work on ceiling.  Suggest getting a shower curtain and some magnetic hooks. 

5B4C2A57-C945-4DDB-AE5D-7B9F4457DB58.thumb.jpeg.8e856627e42fe84f41f2511f7554a43b.jpeg

@Shelly97060   Is that a current photo?  TV's not wall mounted???

Edited by LACruiser88

When my brother and I sail together, I bring the magnetic hooks and a fabric shower curtain to separate the twin bed setup just for a little privacy. I also hang one in the open closet area.

I make sure to take the shower curtain down (leave the hooks up) in the morning so the room steward doesn't have to deal with working around them. Easy peasy.

12 minutes ago, RedIguana said:

OK, I am confused. Those appear wall mounted to me. I do not see a stand. Am I missing something?

On Crown ( in mini suites) they are mounted on stands above the bar area.  On some of the older ships they have been moved and mounted onto the wall at the foot of the bed and on the wall directly in front of the couch like they are on newer ships.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Shelly97060 said:

On Crown ( in mini suites) they are mounted on stands above the bar area.  On some of the older ships they have been moved and mounted onto the wall at the foot of the bed and on the wall directly in front of the couch like they are on newer ships.  

7 minutes ago, EDDY0827 said:

Secured to the shelf. Space formerly held CRT televisions.

Thanks guys. I'll get a good look at it in a few months😁