Harmony shows schedule

We are on Harmony April 29th-May 6th. Start checking on the app EVERY DAY to see if they open up the shows. We waited until the day before check in and the comedy shows were "Sold Out" for all 5 days they were offered. We did manage to get into all the other shows though, but now even they are showing as "Sold Out" just two days ago. 

Grease: Days 2 & 3

Columbus: Day 6 & 7

The Fine Line (Ice Show): Days 1, 2, & 4

1887 (Ice Show): Days 1, 3, & 4

Comedy Show: Days 1, 2, 4, 5, & 6

I will be on Harmony on 4/1, below is the schedule:

Day 1 - Miami:
1887: A Journey in Time (Studio B): 7pm/9pm
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 8pm/10pm
The Fine Line (AquaTheater): 8:15pm/10:15pm

Day 2 - Sea Day:

Grease (Royal Theater): 10:15pm
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 7:30pm/9:30pm/11:30pm

Day 3 - Sea Day:

Grease (Royal Theater): 3:30pm/8pm

Day 4 - St. Maaten:

1887: A Journey in Time (Studio B): 9:00pm
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 8pm/10pm
The Fine Line (AquaTheater): 8:15pm/10:15pm

Day 5 - St. Thomas:
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 7:30pm/9:30pm/11:30pm

Love & Marriage Game Show (Royal Theater - No Reservations FCFS): 10:30pm

Day 6 - Sea Day:

Columbus, The Musical (Royal Theater): 8pm/10pm

iSkate Showcase (Studio B - No Reservations FCFS): 9pm

Day 7 - Perfect Day at CocoCay:

Columbus, The Musical (Royal Theater): 7:00pm

iSkate Showcase (Studio B - No Reservations FCFS): 8pm/9:30pm

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, Ferrice said:

Looks like the shows for our 3/25 Harmony are sold out.  Does anyone recall how early they normally open reservations?  Would like to be better prepared next time.  Thank you!

As soon as you board, reserve using the app.  You can only do it when you are connected to the ships wifi, but the shows will be open on boarding day.  Except for the comedy show.

Edited by alfaeric

13 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

As soon as you board, reserve using the app.  You can only do it when you are connected to the ships wifi, but the shows will be open on boarding day.  Except for the comedy show.

I believe that’s incorrect, or maybe it’s ship specific. We booked for our February 2023 Harmony cruise about 30 day out (give or take) and was able to do all online/thru app. 

@Biker19 points out a helpful tip; just change the ship/sailing info on your app to see lots of info previously hard to find for future sailings. 

2 minutes ago, Twin Dad said:

I believe that’s incorrect, or maybe it’s ship specific. We booked for our February 2023 Harmony cruise about 30 day out (give or take) and was able to do all online/thru app. 

@Biker19 points out a helpful tip; just change the ship/sailing info on your app to see lots of info previously hard to find for future sailings. 

You are correct that you *can* do that.  And I would recommend that you do that.

What I'm pointing out is that the shows (other than comedy) are not actually sold out, as there are seats held for people to do reservations when they get on board.  So if you are late to the pre-booking, you can book almost all of the shows when you board.  But do it ASAP as other people are also making reservations as they board.

7 minutes ago, alfaeric said:

You are correct that you *can* do that.  And I would recommend that you do that.

What I'm pointing out is that the shows (other than comedy) are not actually sold out, as there are seats held for people to do reservations when they get on board.  So if you are late to the pre-booking, you can book almost all of the shows when you board.  But do it ASAP as other people are also making reservations as they board.

Good suggestion, thanks for clarifying.

1 hour ago, Smokey Mountain Tim said:

The above schedules don't show any times concerning the "headliner" acts?

Just looked for our soon to be on Harmony cruise, and apparently not.  We are about 4 weeks out right now.  I know they don't require reservations, but people do like to plan....

23 hours ago, CruisingFromLA said:

I will be on Harmony on 4/1, below is the schedule:

Day 1 - Miami:
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 8pm/10pm

Day 2 - Sea Day:

Grease (Royal Theater): 10:15pm
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 7:30pm/9:30pm/11:30pm

Day 3 - Sea Day:

Grease (Royal Theater): 3:30pm/8pm

Day 4 - St. Maaten:

1887: A Journey in Time (Studio B): 9:00pm
The Fine Line (AquaTheater): 8:15pm/10:15pm

Day 5 - St. Thomas:
Adult Comedy Show (Attic Comedy Club): 7:30pm/9:30pm/11:30pm

Love & Marriage Game Show (Royal Theater - No Reservations FCFS): 10:30pm

Day 6 - Sea Day:

Columbus, The Musical (Royal Theater): 8pm/10pm

iSkate Showcase (Studio B - No Reservations FCFS): 9pm

Day 7 - Perfect Day at CocoCay:

Columbus, The Musical (Royal Theater): 7:00pm

iSkate Showcase (Studio B - No Reservations FCFS): 8pm/9:30pm

See you on there

Again, this does not list the times or date(s) for the "headliner" act.

And this schedule is different from the our week's sailing. For example, I have the adult comedy show reserved on Day 5 ST at 10 pm, which is not an option above.

I can only assume it will be on Day 5 since there are no other shows scheduled.

Edited by Smokey Mountain Tim

Sorry for the confusion, but I know and don't care about reservations for the headliner acts. I am trying to plan my nights around specialty restaurant reservations and other activities. And as you wrote above..." but people do like to plan...."

Edited by Smokey Mountain Tim

On 3/19/2023 at 9:42 AM, Ferrice said:

Looks like the shows for our 3/25 Harmony are sold out.  Does anyone recall how early they normally open reservations?  Would like to be better prepared next time.  Thank you!

I think it really varies. I'm sailing on 4/1 and the reservations opened up on 3/6 mid-morning. But I've heard different windows - like 30 days out, or the first day of the month prior to the sailing - from others. 

4 hours ago, njsmom said:

I think it really varies. I'm sailing on 4/1 and the reservations opened up on 3/6 mid-morning. But I've heard different windows - like 30 days out, or the first day of the month prior to the sailing - from others. 

Thank you njsmom - I will keep checking.  Can you tell me if you were looking online or on the app?  I have heard it may show up at different times in each.

On 3/20/2023 at 6:52 PM, Smokey Mountain Tim said:

Sorry for the confusion, but I know and don't care about reservations for the headliner acts. I am trying to plan my nights around specialty restaurant reservations and other activities. And as you wrote above..." but people do like to plan...."

Tim - exactly what I'm trying to do......want to do specialty restaurant but also don't want to miss a great show!

On 3/19/2023 at 3:19 PM, alfaeric said:

Just looked for our soon to be on Harmony cruise, and apparently not.  We are about 4 weeks out right now.  I know they don't require reservations, but people do like to plan....

Check your cruise planner on line. We are also on the 4/29 Harmony sailing.  A person in our roll call alerted us to the shows being available to book online. The shows hit the cruise planner before they hit the app.

1 hour ago, cruise_co said:

Check your cruise planner on line. We are also on the 4/29 Harmony sailing.  A person in our roll call alerted us to the shows being available to book online. The shows hit the cruise planner before they hit the app.

I was looking specifically for the headliner, which is what S.M.T. was looking for.  Just looked for 4/15 and the headliner shows are not listed.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2023 at 3:49 PM, alfaeric said:

I was looking specifically for the headliner, which is what S.M.T. was looking for.  Just looked for 4/15 and the headliner shows are not listed.

A fellow pax on our 4/22 sailing in another group emailed RCI to find out. The date was not listed (but I still believe it will be day 5 based on cruise planner's reservation available dates) and found out the headliner act will be Mark Preston. Ouch!!! Dagnabit!!! That means Mark Preston for the third time this year for me and about the eighth time all together. Don't get me wrong. He is very good. He did the falsettos with the Letterman. I just know it will be all the same songs again. I guess I don't have to worry about scheduling my evening around him.