What time can you call EZ Air?

dickinson

1 hour ago, dickinson said:

@Paula_MacFan Perfect!  Thank you.

Oh… please make sure you call

during the day with enough time to be on hold. 
EZair dept. closes at 5. PM PST.
I’ve called right when I got home from work around 4:00 pm, did the dance with whatever customer representative finally answered the phone. Repeated everything I needed and that I wanted to speak directly with that Dept. They continued to try and fix what I needed. Finally… when I insisted they put me through, she told me that EZAir  was now closed and she had been going back and forth with another colleague, trying to help me. 
From what I now understand and was told by one of their representatives last time, when I had to call again for a different flight, is they are not allowed to just transfer the call. There is also no direct phone line, that I am aware of. 

11 hours ago, billco said:

You may not find it so perfect when you try it. Just the regular Princess support that gets so many complaints. 

I realized that a few minutes later but didn't update here.  I have no idea why EZ Air keeps dropping some of my flights.  I spent a long time Friday getting one direction fixed and now see that the other direction needs fixing too.  So frustrating.

Again a frustrating experience.  Called EZ Air (800-545-0008).  Rep put me on hold to check things.  After a while the music stopped and then I was disconnected.  Called back and now wait time less than 5 minutes.  I thought I got an agent but they disconnected me.  Called back again and am now waiting for a rep.  If I had never cruised with Princess I would cancel.

This is the main reason I DO NOT book with EZAir!  I prefer to "make my own mistakes" if a mistake is to be made and deal directly with Delta.  Yes...those "bulk discount" rates are very enticing, but this is what happens when there are issues.  Very sorry you are having to go through this.

Sorry you are struggling with EZ Air. I got a message over the weekend my airfare had a schedule change. Email with the details just popped up this morning, no problems. We've used EZ Air before with no issues and have flights booked for our Europe cruise this fall. When traveling domestically we book our own but you can't beat the international flight prices. Plus I love having the ability to change if prices drop prior to ticketing (we re-fared a couple weeks ago and shaved off $650). Also when buying Princess insurance and EZ Air that's covered as well. 

Based on our experience I'd say what you're experiencing is not normal. Maybe they are working on rebooking you and it just hasn't shown up yet? I always handle my own booking online and rarely have to call, but when I have there has been no long wait time like others have reported.

Good luck in your resolution.